Consider the Following:
The All Table widget provides a tabular display of the individual responses that feed into a report. This widget is useful for digging in at the respondent-level, examining the data specific to a single submission.
- You'll notice that the visual itself is designed to show, for a given data source, responses by with corresponding attributes, multiple choice selections, and top-level goal averages.
- Each row captures the data collected from a single submission.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar to filter through the submissions displayed.
- If a respondent did not enter data, or is otherwise missing a data point in the included data source, the corresponding cells will appear gray in the table.
- To export the data from the table in a CSV file, click "Download CSV" in the “Actions” dropdown menu.
Steps for Configuration:
- Drag the widget named All Table from the list of available widgets to a Section and click "Edit" to begin configuring.
2. Add your Title and Help Text.
3. Select what to display in the widget. (NOTE: If no fields are added, all available data will be displayed in the All Table.)
- From the list of Available Referent Attributes, select those you would like to add by clicking or dragging the field into the list of Selected Referent Attributes to Display.
- If applicable to your data source and reporting needs, repeat Step 3 for Available Respondent Attributes, Available Response Attributes, Available Questions, and Available Top-Level Goals
4: If needed, set any desired restrictions. Click "Done"