1. From the KickUp homepage, under the "Events" section click "Your Log."
2. Scroll to view your records. You can filter your log or search for a particular event.
- If you click on the title of the event, you can view the event's details.
- A green check mark indicates that you've successfully confirmed your attendance of a given event.
- NOTE: If you are looking for Attendance Records from a previous academic year, change the year in the "Filter by Year" dropdown.
3. To print individual event certificates click on the "download" button next to the green check mark. Then select the blue button below to download the pdf.
4. To print your transcript, click the "ACTIONS" button on the right side of the attendance table, and click "Printable Transcript." Your transcript will show all events for which you've confirmed your attendance.
4. From here, you can click file-print from your browser.