KickUp is a system used to track and manage professional learning events and activities. Here are a few helpful resources to orient you to the basic actions you might take in KickUp:
- How to register for an event
- How to confirm your attendance of an event
- How to submit a request for out-of-district event approval
- How to un-register for an event
- How to view your event attendance log and transcript
Where to Go for Technical Support:
If you need technical support related to utilizing the KickUp system, you can reach KickUp's support team by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner of the page, any time you're logged into KickUp.
You can also contact KickUp's support team with any questions or challenges related to KickUp's technology platform via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: For questions unrelated to the KickUp platform (e.g. questions about the content or logistics of an event; questions about accessing an attendance code; etc.) you'll want to reach out to your facilitator or system administrator.