In order for users to be able to complete a Coaching Log, you will need to add them as a "Coach" on a particular Coaching Log instance. To do this:
1. Click the three dot menu next to the coaching log instance that you would like to modify.
2. Scroll down to the "Coaches" section. Click the blue "Add" button to add coaches.
3. Once you’ve added them as a coach, click the “Edit Roster” button to add users to their roster.
You have a few options for how you can add people to a user’s roster:
- Add individual people by searching for a name or email
- Add a whole group of people from your Directory
- Add people by demographic data from your Directory
4. After adding people to the coach's roster, they will be able to access that coaching log and begin completing the coaching log for anyone on their roster.
Note that rosters are dynamic in that - if a group is associated with a given coach's roster, their roster will automatically update if changes are made centrally to that group. For example, if a coach's roster includes anyone in Group = Douglass High School, any time a person is added to that Douglass High School group, the coach's roster will be updated.